Thursday, July 29, 2010

Did you tell your spouse or significant other that they couldn't spend PART of Christmas?

with their mother and father. If so, why?Did you tell your spouse or significant other that they couldn't spend PART of Christmas?
I would never do that. I don't own my spouse/significant other. They are not an object which I own or control. They are not a pet that I have trained. They are not a prisoner which I cage. But instead a human being with feelings and a mind of their own. Free to make these decisions on their own.Did you tell your spouse or significant other that they couldn't spend PART of Christmas?
Of course not. I am not my husband's mommy, I am his wife. If he wants to spend all the holidays with his family, that's his choice.





NOTE: Ladies, if you (figuratively) cut off his penis and put it in a jar under the sink, he will be unhappy. Men: Do not allow her to cut it off.
of course not. things work out great for us to begin with b/c his family does christmas eve and mine christmas day. but if there ever came a time when he needed to go on christmas day i wouldn't say anything . that's his family for pete's sake.
nope, family is important, if he wants to spend it with his parents i spend time with mine, nothing wrong with that
NO WAY!!! There is a control issue here.
No, neither of us do that.
I never did and never will. He can do as he pleases with OUR money.
No.


I don't own my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment