Thursday, July 29, 2010

How did you meet the love of your life (and future spouse)?

at what point in your life were you? happy? lonely? looking? not looking?





did you experience spiritual growth before? share?How did you meet the love of your life (and future spouse)?
I was at a club to which I belong for a Friday night meal. I looked up and saw this woman walking across the dance floor. I stopped eating and watched her walk all the way to her table. I told the people at my table that she was the most stunning woman I had ever seen.





A couple of weeks later, at our regular meeting, they asked for someone to take over our scholarship committee. I volunteered and was told that someone else had already volunteered. They introduced me to her and it was the woman I had seen walking across the dance floor. We talked for a few moments and she suggested we co-chair the committee. That was 22 years ago and we were together until her death last year.





I became a better person because of her. I was happier and, some people say, more out-going.How did you meet the love of your life (and future spouse)?
When I peeked into her bedroom room window one day last summer. Now if only I can get her to realize it's me she wants....damn this restraining order!!!!
I wasn't looking for anyone, but I found him at church. That was 3 years ago. We are now sealed in the temple and have a 7 month little girl and a boy on the way (4 months along now).
She was rooming with several friends, and I was invited over by one of them. She got home and I was sitting there playing her piano. She was intrigued, and the rest is history.





This was immediately after I had come to the conclusion that love was going to escape me forever and I might as well just give up because it was never going to happen. Guess God had different plans.





c|:)
At church! What better place.


I was beginning my career. God's timing for us was right.
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • la mer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment