Thursday, July 29, 2010

If you came home from work one day and saw your spouse/girlfriend ***-licking the mailman, what would you do?

I would divorce my spouse were I married and I would break up with my girlfriend. I wouldn't say anything to either than good bye, and I would not go back to either of them were I asked to. I would not put up with that type of behavior because it would break the trust, and I will not be able to forgive the other person.If you came home from work one day and saw your spouse/girlfriend ***-licking the mailman, what would you do?
Dr.,





I pray God nothing like this happens. My woman is safe from me. (period) I'm less certain about the mailman, however, because I'd be mighty tempted to do him bad, real bad. SIX6UN put a fella in the hospital once for a two-week stay. He was an ex-boyfriend who just couldn't stay away, until I convinced him with a number 12 to the head. When he got out of the county hospital he was mentally confused; his memory was too fuzzy to even file a complaint. But, the woman was safe. In fact we married.If you came home from work one day and saw your spouse/girlfriend ***-licking the mailman, what would you do?
R U serious? I hope you are not but if you are, let me say that you are better off finding out now than wasting another day with this person. Have some dignity and go on with your life. You are worth it.
Send her a letter telling her she behaves like a whore.
Nothing; it is probably a special delivery.
if this happened to you i'm extrememly sorry. poor thing, lol.


I think i'd get very nauseas!
don't know, the price of stamps do seem to keep going up.
leave and never go back! GROSS !

No comments:

Post a Comment