Thursday, July 29, 2010

Have you ever tried to talk to your spouse the way you talk to your friends about your spouse?

how do you think that would fare...good or bad?Have you ever tried to talk to your spouse the way you talk to your friends about your spouse?
I say nothing but good stuff about my spouse to my friends.......Have you ever tried to talk to your spouse the way you talk to your friends about your spouse?
I never talk bad about my spouse to anyone. To do so is a betrayal of our trust and friendship. So, yes, the nice things I say about my spouse to my friends I also talk about to my husband. If my husband and I have disagreements him and I try to work it out together. I find if you allow other people into the private issues of your marriage it cause trouble for gossip later. No matter how kind your friends are, they will tend to side with you than with your spouse when it comes to complaining. This is not a fair way to settle conflict.
I don't think a person should say anything about their spouse that they would not say to their spouse themselves. I know we all need a friend to vent to sometimes, but if your spouse overheard you, he or she should not be surprised by what they hear. They might be angry, like ';There she goes again, complaining about...'; but they should not be surprised.
Well i think its wise to talk to your spouse the way you talk to your friends,the most important thing about love is communication,trust and passion and all this can be achieved by talking a lot with your spouse....most times such communications can bring about more revealing details of your spouse.And at the other hand its unwise to talk about your spouse to friends or else its kind of a huge stuff you got to deal with........you might wanna get more guides on relationships on


http://www.1-800-love.blogspot.com
All the time.


I wouldn't say something to my friends that I wouldn't say to my wife...good or bad. ';Bad'; as in something that bugs me. Honestly she is a frickin' Saint for putting up with me.





sigh.
Probably good. I speak very highly of my husband. Except to my best friend she gets the good, the bad and the ugly. But he knows that, so again he wouldn't be all that surprised.
Good. I have never told them anything I haven't told him. He is a great man, I don't have much to whine to them about.
First off I do not believe we should ever bad mouth our spouses to our friends. Some things need to be kept private. Besides that I speak to them al the same way
Good that I was up front and honest, bad that she didn't like hearing that she doesn't put out like she used to.
no, but sometimes I give him the attitude I use when talking about him.
I really don't have any one around here that I can talk to. If I did, it would all be good. I think he could handle that.
I pretty much do I think. Wow, you have definitely given me something to think about!
I have no friends and don't talk with my ol man.....
I dont really ever have bad things to say about my man. If I'm upset with him.. I vent to my friends.. but tell him pretty much the same thing... just directed AT HIM.
he would be jealous cause they get spanked more than he does

No comments:

Post a Comment