Thursday, July 29, 2010

For people who were in extramarital affairs: During your affair, did you give MORE/LESS sex to your spouse?

It's said one of the sure-fire signs of a cheating spouse is that they are available for sex less often with the non-cheating spouse; they have headaches, etc.





But one would think the reverse could be true. The cheating spouse could give the other spouse MORE action, based on guilt, or the sexy feelings the affair brings out in him/her or just for tactical reasons (to keep the unsuspecting spouse off the trail).





I'm not interested in moralistic answers here. My question is academic in nature. Thank you.For people who were in extramarital affairs: During your affair, did you give MORE/LESS sex to your spouse?
The reverse for sure. I always had more sex with my husband (then boyfriend) after I cheated... It was like it evened things out...lolFor people who were in extramarital affairs: During your affair, did you give MORE/LESS sex to your spouse?
Even though I was never in an extramarital affair, I think it makes more sense that the cheating spouse would give less sex to their spouse. They'd be too physically and mentally drained, sexually and emotionally spent, to want to have more sex with their spouse. Plus, I think the guilt would make it harder for them to perform with the spouse they were cheating on. I guess the exception would be if they were like a robot and were programmed on sex.


It sounds like a rough way to live one's life, unless you were a machine.
if you are having sex out side your marriage you wont have to worry about how much sex you will give or get because that is a sin against god! your mate and your self! not to speak on your children if any! have some self respect if you have to go screw around let the other person go why mess up his/her life because you are a screw up and cant be trusted! and there is no way to keep anyone of the trail there is a god in heaven! you will never get away with it!
What do you think?


Of course less and way less


after she let the other guy bang her like 3 or 4 times a day


Do you think she has the lust for the poor husband at home?


New lust arises and erases the old habits at home...





The poor husband probably wants her more than ever


But, she is out having her new hotdog and *** shooting on her face and more action abroad...By the time she's home


Her vag is all dried up with no passionate feelings for the guy at home.


If you are her husband. Do you want to bang a dead fish?


I hope not.
I look back on my life and see that my first wife was always more romantic and sexual when she was in the middle of one of her many affairs. Then when I fell into the cheating phase with my second wife, I too also provided extra to her. So in my past lives, I would have to say Yes.
will you people quit generalizing people?


everyone is unique and everyone behaves differently given a same situation.





academic that.
Less sex because you're not as available emotionally to that person, so you desire them less even if you still love them.
More sex with the partner for all of the reasons you state.
I don't believe in infidelity so its a no brainer :)
i was on the being cheated on end and it was less sex but more intimacy if that makes sense.
MORE
the lust is satiated, ITS ALL ABOUT MORALS!!!!!!!!!!
you peeps are PATHETIC!
try no sex at all.
Way less... Usually like none at all.


i've told every husband I've had: If I cut you off, know that i am having an affair.


Know why I am not giving you anything.


Learn from it or leave!
Thanks for the info...i have never been in an extramarital affair ...so i really dont know.....but if i do fall in love with someone, i dont think i can ever let my spouse touch me.
I think less sex makes more senses.





1) There is no point of having sex since the cheating spouse is getting satisfied elsewhere.





2) Sexy feeling is now with another individual, so the cheating spouse probably will not be sexually attracted to his/her own spouse for the moment.





3) Sex is not the top priority in a marriage (but cannot be without), especially when you have some children. So, it's very normal to go without sex for extended period of time.





So, that's why whenever your spouse turned down sex repeatedly, then this is sign of cheating.
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • la mer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment