Thursday, July 29, 2010

When you got married, did you tell the church and your spouse that you would love them ';Till Death Do Us Part';?

How''s that going so far?When you got married, did you tell the church and your spouse that you would love them ';Till Death Do Us Part';?
Still love her.


Not dead yet.





The Fat Man said:


Love is God's greatest gift.


The love he so generously shares with us is the same love we have for


Him and the same love we have for one another.


I see the hand of God in many of the things we touch together


I see God's fingerprints all over our relationship.


In the presence of these friends and family members,


In the presence of our Lord and Savior,


I hereby promise to share with you the love God shares with me.


The never ending, unfathomable, unconditional love,


I promise to share with you as we embark upon a most wonderful journey.


To serve God together, where ever He takes us,


For as long as we both shall liveWhen you got married, did you tell the church and your spouse that you would love them ';Till Death Do Us Part';?
With my first marriage, yes I did, but nowhere in the vows did it also say he could push me down and kick me until I begged him to stop. I think in the vows there was also something about respect? So who broke them?





With my second marriage, I also promised this, and right now, no-one has broken any vows, and we just had our 5th anniversary and still plan on keeping those vows with all our heart.
I gave that vow twice in my life. My first husband cheated and left me for another woman after 27 yrs of marriage. He died 2 1/2 years later. I never considered marriage with anyone until after that time. I did find a good man and married again and so far we are both alive and in love.


Red
It shouldn't be a problem if you're in deep, abiding love, now should it?





It's only a problem for the person who doesn't put their faith and trust in their love for another 100% to start off...





Change it if you will, write your own vows - but remember, the idea is to keep them.





Sincerely,





Grace
Well, my religion tell us we're together after death. :) Everything is going great. We had a little argument this morning, but it worked out. :)
ghosh u lot r lucky. i am unfortunate my husband cheated on me and abandoned me in 6months of marriage. i like a fool still believe in the vows and i know he is cheated me for good but somewhere deep down in my heart i still love him. i know it is crazy
Not to preach a sermon but with taking that vow serious and not just saying to say it, it is going absolutely wonderful. 10 yrs married so far.
Not good why, and those vows are left to interpretation, so what they mean is not the same for everyone.
Absolutely I said that I would love my husband until death us do part. It's going great.
well marriage is supposed to last, so why not. I'm glad I found my soul-mate, but I feel sorry for all the women who get fooled by jerks.
Of course........and i meant every word of it. I will love my hub until the day that I die.......whether he is still living or not.
A church wasn't involved in our marriage. It's going great!
not, actually I said... ';till death part do us';.





its going well... just ask your father and he'll update you on our marital situation.
We're both still alive, and we're both still in love.





Doing great. Thanks for asking.
Yes and I meant it!!!! We are very happy!
We did. Finished twenty years next month.
it will be much better once I meet my maker
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment