Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stimilas check and injured spouse?

My husband owes a $1000 in arrears. I filled an injured spouse form for my taxes do I need to do another one? Also will I get my refund and my child that we have together, and how long will this process take to get my portion? We are suppose to get a bigger check than he owes, and they already take money for this out of his check every week. Thanks!Stimilas check and injured spouse?
If you filed an injured spouse form, it is supposed to cover both the regular refund and the stimulus refund (which will be divided 50-50).





Eg, if you and your hubby qualify for $300 each plus $300 for your child, your half would be $450.Stimilas check and injured spouse?
You don't have to file another injured spouse form if you filed one with your 2007 return already, the one you filed earlier this year. With the i.s. form, you'll get half of the total rebate amount you'd be eligible for, and the rest will go toward what he owes. Your check will be delayed while this is done.
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • la mer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment