Thursday, July 29, 2010

What would you do if you suggested role-playing and your spouse asked you to dress up like Santa Claus?

Too weird?What would you do if you suggested role-playing and your spouse asked you to dress up like Santa Claus?
If *my* spouse asked *me* to dress up like Santa Claus?!





Bwahahahaha!!!! ::lmao::





You always give me the most bizarre things to think about. (o_O)





Hmm well I suppose if that is why my partner truly desired, hey, I'll try anything once. Or twice.





But *me*...





as Santa Claus....??





::rofl::What would you do if you suggested role-playing and your spouse asked you to dress up like Santa Claus?
Assuming she was serious (you should find a Very gentle way to ask her this)....DO IT.





If you're the one who suggested role-playing and that's what she wants, who're you to decide if it's ';weird';. If you want it, she told you how to get it. Better than her telling you she wants you to be a baby %26amp; wear a diaper or a dog collar. There are much worse things than Santa. And I agree with one of the comments above, especially this time of year, there are a ton of sexy Halloween costumes. I'm sure an elf could be found.
Hey! My hubby is a ringer for Santa Claus......twinkly eyes, dimpled cheeks (both sets, lol) chubby with a tummy and a beautiful full silvery beard %26amp; moustasche.......





So he's already there..dressed by Nature! lol..and he sure does jingle my bells.......
Hahaha, Santa doesn't personally do it for me, but, watch the movie Bad Santa, it'll give you an idea of how much she is not alone :) Have fun and roll with it!
HA HA....





Are you sure she wasn't joking? LOL





If not, go for it.... do it for her this one time and she'll see that you are serious about it and maybe it will make her more willing to do some things for you. (Kinky things, not weird things!)





Good luck!
That's better than the chicken suit. All those yellow feathers get everywhere. And in the most uncomfortable places. Not that I would know. I don't know anything about chicken suits.
Nope I would open my pants fly and give her a present. LMAO there is a kid in all of us at time,,,,,have fun,,,,,,or may be is all about the beard.LMAO
Not good enough. Santa only comes once a year and even then its down the chimney.
I have a deluxe vader costume I would love to have a go around with myself
nah but I would prefer Mrs claus.
haha she could be your little elf helper!! LOL!!
It would just confirm my suspicions of him
I'd be like ';HO HO HO!!';
I'd treat her like a HOE, HOE, HOE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment