Thursday, July 29, 2010

Have you lost a spouse and then remarried?

you really can't compare the two marriages or spouses but is it what you thought it would be?Have you lost a spouse and then remarried?
I was widowed at the age of 27 and remarried at the age of 37. I try to never compare the marriages or spouses. If my new husband asks a specific question about how something was done in my first marriage, I tell him. In my case, getting remarried is more than I thought it could be. I have matured and mellowed in the past 10 years. I have learned to let little things go that I allowed to bother me in my first marriage. I don't think my current happiness reflects poorly on my deceased husband or our marriage.Have you lost a spouse and then remarried?
I was married for 27 years and my husband left me for another woman. That was 9 years ago and yes I have remarried. Sorry to say but yes I sometimes compare and sometimes I miss the ex and that life very much. I think it's natural though. Anyway, I hope so. I know I love my husband but I must admit I miss the life that was simple and not being a separated family. Especially on holidays.


Red
I THINK! if you got divorce one time you can married with them Again , it is normal //if it is tow different parson ,in the some realign you should get divorce before you get married Again .if it is with seam parson, after divorce when you find out you did mastic you have to wait until she or he find out too ,you can get bake to gather .if you want that,and she want that too!


but some people think after you get divorce ,it is good to married with some one als to changed your life in that case you will find out /what was wrong with your FIRST marriage and why it didn't work ,if you find out it was your fault and you Stile love him .it is ok to leave the man you or he is not Happy with , and go-bake to your X that you love .you can married with your x at any time if he or she want that too ,forgiveness is good alwas if they promising don't do it Again! good luke
I was widowed after less than two years into my first marriage. I remarried. I don't compare the two. My second marriage ended in divorce. Was it what I thought it would be? No. But not because I'd lost my first husband, but because my second husband and I couldn't work out our issues.
yes. you can compare... like comparing a 1974 ford pinto to a 2008 Bentley.

No comments:

Post a Comment