Thursday, July 29, 2010

How often does your spouse tell you that he/she loves you?

my husband tells me that he loves and adores me all the time. How often does your spouse tell you that he/she loves you?
Constantly. We tell each other all the time, just out of the blue. Some of our friends and family are amazed by it. I wouldnt have it any other way. How often does your spouse tell you that he/she loves you?
My boyfriend tells me all the time. Multiple times when we talk on the phone, randomly throughout the day he texts me ';i love you'; and he does it when Im feeling really sad and he doesn't know what else to say. The important thing though that I feel is better then saying ';i love you'; is showing a person you love them. It really shows they mean it. He does this through being there for me through thick and thin, respecting me and doing things for me because he wants to not because I ask him to.
I never hear my mom and dad say it, but they kiss whenever the other comes home from work and they always go out together (movies, dinner) and every now and then I hear them getting it on, which is gross beyond reason but in a twisted way, it makes me happy that they're a healthy couple. They show it so much, I guess they don't have to say it.
thats his way of showing that he really care for you and he'll do anything to keep you two together always and forever and to show you that he put alot of faith in you and love you for who you are. i have a girlfriend and she tells me she loves me too and i reply back to that also.
My partner of one year hasn't said it yet. He shows it all the time though, and I can see and feel it.


I used to be with this guy for 5 years that would tell me ALL the time, over the top and to me they just became words he said - his actions told me otherwise.


I prefer things the way they are now!
I freaking ADORE my soon to be hubby. ADORE ADORE ADORE... we sing to each other. We hardly even have to think abou tit and when one leaves the room or goes somewhere we always say ';I love you,'; but it isnt routine or mechanical. sometimes its like ';HEY YOU...(pause) love you mostest!'; He even does that around his friends... ';Hey baby? I love ya!';
my boyfriend goes through bursts of 'love'.


he'll say it every 2 seconds sometimes.


and then won't say it again for awhile.


he does say it alot everyday though. :)





you're lucky you have such a loving hubby!
My husband tells me several times a day that he loves me. He also tells my son that. And we tell him the same. It really makes a difference, i think.
he shows it every day..he says it when he HAS to lol..my boy isnt one for alot of words and mushiness, but I know when he brings home a cupcake, or a book Ive wanted, hes been thinking about me :)
About 2-3 times a day when he goes to work. when we not together he calls me and before we hang up he tells me he loves me and when we go to sleep. We tell eachother we love eachother alot!
Every day. :) Along with hugs and kisses, that I consider to be very important, as you never know when it will be your last.
not very frequently right now. she is prego and goes through massive mood swings. one day she is all over me, the next she is not in the mood for lovings
At some point everyday he says ';Have I told you I love you today Ms. Anna';? I say NO %26amp; pout a little %26amp; then he smothers me to make up for it LOL!
All the time moro mou,just like I do you.
Quite often but it took some time. haha


That is great your husband is expressing his love to you!
My husband tells me I love you morning, noon and nite.... We must say we love each other at least 20 times a day!!!
Every night ~__~
My fiance tells me how pretty I am and how much he loves me about, oh, 20 times a day? He's a sweety.
Especially at night. Giggity Giggity Goo!
He does say it but only if i say to him 1st.
Multiple times a day.
be happy with him. r not u? why do u want to know the truth??????????





my wife never loves me ..........................
every morning, afternoon, %26amp; night.





i love him just as much :).
Couple times a day
all day!
yep..


for us everyday is a valentine day... we say Love u :)


buy gifts!! go to movies, have food out..love each other..

No comments:

Post a Comment