Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you think it is gross to share a toothbrush with your spouse?

Yea a little, lol. But when my husband was home he would use mine in the shower, i have one in and out of the shower and he'd always use my shower one. But he is in the desert so i would love him to be home using my toothbrush! =(


=)Do you think it is gross to share a toothbrush with your spouse?
YES!


toothbrushes are PERSONAL!Do you think it is gross to share a toothbrush with your spouse?
My husband and I each have our own toothbrushes however we still end up sharing...we just don't have personal boundaries
yeah, there are some things that should be kept as a personal item between people and toothbrushes are one of them.
kind of gross, but in a way kind of interesting.
Not really. You kiss each other and share other things...
Yea I think it's gross
very gross. *gags*
Yes
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very much so.......♥
Ewwww.
yeah I think it is because your brushing scum off of your teeth
hell yes
yeah i do..


my cousin and her boyfriend have done that i think its gross.
ew yes.
yes why don't you just go out and buy one I'm sure you have a buck or two in your life savings

No comments:

Post a Comment