Thursday, July 29, 2010

How comes first your mother, sister, brother or your spouse? Your family or Your Spouse?

Family First.How comes first your mother, sister, brother or your spouse? Your family or Your Spouse?
Family now.


But when I'm married, I expect to make a commitment to putting my spouse first. They say that's the key to a healthy and happy marriage.





Then when you have kids with your spouse, you should STILL try and put your spouse first, even before the kids.


Many many couples don't do this, and become distanced, and lose the love.How comes first your mother, sister, brother or your spouse? Your family or Your Spouse?
Definitely your spouse should come first! Marriage vows usually contain the phrase ';forsaking all others'; or some version of it which means your spouse should be the most important person in your life. Your family will always be your family and they are important but bottom line is your spouse should come first regardless.
My Spouse comes first...when I said my vows I said,';Forsaking all others...'; and I mean that.


Then my son, my father, my mother, and my sisters.





If I had to choose between my husband and my family , my husband would every time without fail or question.
Husband or wife first......a man leaves his parents and a woman hers.....they become one...THAT means they are 1/2 of a unit...and should stand together supporting each other and no one is supposed to come between them. Not even their respective families...





...lol but it doesn't mean their spouse can give 'em a piece of their mind when they are alone......good luck.
This depends on your personal preference. If this is coming from a spiritual perspective, God says him first, your spouse, second, your children third, and everyone else thereafter.





When you marry you leave your parent's and cleave to your spouse.
My kids, then my spouse, then my parents, then my siblings.





Edit: I had my children before I had a spouse. Put the cart before the horse so to speak...
You leave the natural family and become one with your spouse. The spouse always comes first in a successful marriage. Especially if the wife is a DDD
I would have to agree with 8 ball.





I moved out when I was 20. If my parents, sister, and brothers came 1st, I would still be living at home.


I have my own family now, and they are more important.
Your spouse. Once that is firmly established, there shouldn't ever be any question regarding that. - from anyone.
God gives scripture after scripture about spouse and marraige --spouse should always come first.
Your spouse is supposed to come first...He's your first family now..they are secondary.
Well my wife of course, that is why I married her. If I loved my mother more I would have never gotten married. Maybe I don't understand your question............
My husband is my family and I treat them all equally.
family first always.
Depends on the situation..
What are you talking about? Could you be more specific?
Spouse is first and I could never put my mother or father or brothers first. Drug users can rot for all I care.
Your spouse is your family, and they are shud
My spouse is my family. I chose to be with him and he comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment