Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Did you and your spouse grow up in the same country?

Do you and your spouse have the same nationality or are you both originally from different countries?





nationality (question is not about ethnicity)Did you and your spouse grow up in the same country?
We were not born in the same country, or even the same hemisphere. Hubby was born in the Netherlands and immigrated with his family when he was just 11 years old. My parents, who also immigrated from the Netherlands, were here in Australia when they had their family - 8 of us.


We met here, married and have 4 children together. I have never been to Europe, and he has never been back.


Hubby is fluent in both English and Dutch, but I only speak English.Did you and your spouse grow up in the same country?
I was born and raised in N.E. Ohio in the USA,


My wife was born and grew up in the Ukraine ,
we are both latinos...i grew up in the states, he grew up in mexico.
I'm English and he's Korean. I moved to Korea to be with him.
no we grew up in different countries
I don't know! I haven't found her yet!
no we borught up in two diffrent countries
No we didn't. He came here when he was 25.
My ex spouse %26amp; I are both American

No comments:

Post a Comment