Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do you believe a spouse using myspace creates situations or opportunities where s/he can start cheating?

With the browsing option it practically begs everyone to try out. Who hasn't? Is the site evil for married people? or even people with gf/bf. What's your take?Do you believe a spouse using myspace creates situations or opportunities where s/he can start cheating?
If your spouse is going to cheat, MySpace isn't going to make them do so. If they want to cheat, they're going to do so, regardless of what websites they visit. There should be a trust in your significant other. My husband and I both have MySpace accounts and I've never questioned that. We trust one another.Do you believe a spouse using myspace creates situations or opportunities where s/he can start cheating?
My husband thinks that I am ';advertising'; with my profile. It is set to private and there is no way I would cheat on him. I am on Myspace to reconnect with friends, not to find a man. I think that there are others out there that use Myspace as a way of doing so. Myspace is only one way to do this, there are other sites on the Web that make it accessible for people to meet others and cheat. Myspace isn't necessarily to blame.
No, because I know his password :)





Seriously, though, I agree with what the first poster said. If your spouse is the type to cheat, they will do it regardless, and if they aren't the type to cheat, then MySpace is not going to entice them. I use MySpace to keep in touch with old friends and out-of-state friends, not as a dating service. If there is trust in the relationship, then having a MySpace account should be a non-issue.
I am married and I have one but we just moved out of our home state and it is a good way to keep in touch with friends. I only have friends that I know not anyone I don't and I think this is the way it should be for all. I do find a common theme with myspace though I see that a lot of people are blaming myspace for a lot of things that go wrong like missing kids etc. Myspace is not to blame if a person is going to cheat they are going to cheat if a kid has gone missing because of the internet then why were the parents not monitoring it better .
You can't blame a site for the behavior of the user. If your spouse is actively looking, they could go to myspace, or ANY chat room on the Internet.





I can't say the site is evil. People have to be accountable for their actions.
to me, its for ';teenie boppers';. if you are married, and have a myspace, best bet is to keep it private, and add only people you want to see your stuff
The risk of him actually meeting someone off Myspace is low.





It just isnt an effective tool for that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment