Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Married People that have been cheated on - Did you decide to get back at your spouse by ?

returning the favor and cheating on them once you found out about their affair? And if you did cheat on your spouse after they cheated on you, did you regret it? Or was it therapeutic and good for your well-being because you didn't feel like such a victim because you got even in a sense?





Did you still stay married after all this?


Married People that have been cheated on - Did you decide to get back at your spouse by ?
Oh good lord, just divorce them and move on. Your not getting back at them by getting herpes...





unless you give it to her. Then you both get what you deserve. lol.Married People that have been cheated on - Did you decide to get back at your spouse by ?
Well, when my mother had an affair with my now step-dad she threw out my dad and too make him feel worse said she was pregnant. I hate her and this was back in 2002. My dad still feels it as I have a half-sister, he ended up getting in an argument and pushed her down the stairs accidentally after he said that he got another woman pregnant. My future step-mum is now 8 months pregnant.
i know someone that got cheated on and by their husband. she loved him so much she forgave and stayed with him. that has happened twice. now he constantly do it because he know he can get by with it.
didn't stay married and wasn't going to scope to his level, saw and spoke to what he had cheated with and told him really that's probably more punishment then i could of ever given you. bonus for him is now everyday he gets to wake up next to that joke and has to remember how they got together cheating on their spouse's and in a few years they will be doing it again and the very best part is no matter what they say there can't be any trust because of the way they started. me i prefer honest relationships.
There was a time where I seriously thought my wife stepped out, and I considered doing the same to even the playing field. After some thought I realsised that it would only make things worse on my end. On top of feeling betrayed and hurt, I would feel like a betrayer and know I hurt her just as bad. It would only compound the situation and make it worse on both ends.





Some people could do this and make it so they could get over it, more power to em. When it comes down to it, you gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment