Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the strangest place you've ever had sex with your spouse or anyone for that matter?

Behind a huge rock on a river bank.....as families were floating by in canoes...What is the strangest place you've ever had sex with your spouse or anyone for that matter?
That's tough, I've done it in some strange places.





My local library has a park, I did it on one of cannons outside near the rear of building in afternoon.





This was probably one of the riskiest, as I could have easily have been caught.What is the strangest place you've ever had sex with your spouse or anyone for that matter?
Why are you married if you dont love your wife, or have sex with her and you have a gf who lives in your condo? Whats the point of staying with your wife then you freakin wierdo
In a small pup tent I had set up in the front yard of the house I was renting. We were doing it on a sunny, late summer, Sunday afternoon.
It's a tie. Underneath a pontoon boat at the lake %26amp; in a fire truck.
In a jail cell at a police station with an ex who was in there for a few days.
in the mercy's new york Fitting room. Very fun and risky. I had to shut my mouth.
On the beach in a lifeguard tower
In a maze.
At a zoo
On a baby bed
in a strip club bathroom
on a greyhound bus

No comments:

Post a Comment