Wednesday, November 23, 2011

When you divorce your spouse did you decide if its even split or who takes it all?

When my wife left me she let me have everything. She did feel bad for cheating on me and basically just wanted me gone.When you divorce your spouse did you decide if its even split or who takes it all?
I never divorced, but almost every member in my family has. They all agreed to take it all, and take the other for everything they could get. They fought like cats and dogs over the stupidest possessions and money.





I think it should be an even split, it only seems fair. Marriage is a two way thing. You give half, you take half in divorce- and if someone wasn't giving.... well sadly they should still be entitled to half. And karma can bite them in the @ss later !When you divorce your spouse did you decide if its even split or who takes it all?
Even split. I'm a fair person ; )
I haven't even married him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment