Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What would you do/your reaction be if you saw your spouse in bed with another person of the same sex?

i'd be pretty mad that i wasn't invitedWhat would you do/your reaction be if you saw your spouse in bed with another person of the same sex?
Shock and under disbelief. It would probably next turn to rage, not because of the sex of the person, but the fact that it was another person all together. After rage and probably acting out. He and his lover would be on the other side of the door. I would probably go through the sadness of the fact that he was cheating, then probably start laughing hysterically at the fact that it was someone of the same gender and probably try to conjure up all the warning signs I seen and ignored. Then i would probably go to anger again at the fact that his stinking @ss was ******* someone else in our bed. But ultimately, i would be going to a lawyer, because I would have to go. No matter how much sorrys he gave, and promises, the image would be blazin in my head, and not only would i have to worry about him being around women, i would begin to worry about him being around men, and I would lose all trust and peace of mind until he was out of my life.What would you do/your reaction be if you saw your spouse in bed with another person of the same sex?
Right after I got done vomiting, they would both be leaving and not coming back. My lawyer would be getting a phone call and we would be getting a divorce on grounds of adultery. Trust is the most important factor in a relationship, once the trust is gone there is no relationship. The marriage vows say forsaking all others, what is the other woman/man a piece of swiss cheese? Even if it was the opposite sex it would still be over for me.
Well there would def be some blows thrown. And I would probably get sick that is not something I'm into, not really trying to see two men together especially my husband being one of them. But if it was hubby that walked in on me he would be way to happy about it he would probably jump right in and enjoy.
They better be fast and able to get out of my house before i could get to the gas can and a match....:)





Seriously I'd be in shock so I'd probably just leave the house.
id throw him out and the bed too, go buy me a new bed, at least id know it wasnt me with the problem, and i would be so glad to be done with him,
Well, that other same sex person better be one of his little sons. If it was another adult male I would set the bed on fire after tying them up to the bed post.
haha notice the difference in answers between men and women on here. That is because man on man = gross, but woman on woman = hot.
I would tied them up together, them pour gasoline on them and all over the place, then light up some matches, and BOOM!!! they are now burning like in hell!!!
I think that would almost be easier then finding the opposite sex. Id file for divorce.
Apologize for the interruption.
Get the garden hose. Cool them off while I was on the phone with his mother telling her she has a buttpirate for a son.
I would be sick. And then kick them both out of my house and burn the sheets.
I would either throw up or throw punches.
Throw up. Kick him out. Never look back.
Maybe chuckle a little.
Ewwwwww! That is just NASTY!
Don't want a man or a woman touching her.
laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment