Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's the most thoughtful gift you can give to your spouse for a birthday?

That depends on the person really.


You know the person best so you guess what would make him/her happy and gift that!What's the most thoughtful gift you can give to your spouse for a birthday?
A thoughtful gift for my wife might be a kitchen appliance, however, it's unlikely to be the thoughtful gift for your spouse.





I'm sure that TV advertising can tell you about something that should be perfect for their profitability.





A thoughtful gift is just that. You need to think about what your spouse most wants. It's unlikely to be purchased at your local Wallmart.What's the most thoughtful gift you can give to your spouse for a birthday?
I like Things Remembered, it gives a very personal touch to anything usually impersonal (frames, champagne flutes, pens) and all the work is done in store and is usually done the same day.


Or you could always try a weekend getaway at a hotel, get a small room for the two of you, you can stay a night or a weekend and do things around the hotel in a relatively busy area of your town. Either way make it romantic with roses and candles and of course his favorite (and yours) sweets (chocolote covered strawberries, truffles)
My favor gift was season tickets to a Beef and Board where we go every two months. Maybe for a guy basketball tickets or a romantic weekend, it really matters how sentimental you spouse is. It is hard to put my self in a guys place, my husband loves alone time whenever we can be alone. Have the kids go away for the weekend so we can reconnect. Now I try to do that for my daughters for their birthdays and anniversary and my son also.
Something that he wants and not something that you want him to have. For instance, my bf wanted a car charger and a blue tooth and I got it for him on Valentine's Day because I knew that it'd be useful and wouldn't go to waste! He was happy with it and I was happy to make him happy! So, take yourself out of the equation and just think of something that will make him happy, no matter what you think of it!
something that had somthing to do with your relationship befor you were married.


(example)


Like if on a first date a guy took a girl to the fair and got her a bear then


for his birthday she could giive him that bear. :0
Bugatti Veyron


It would be so very thoughtful.


Don't be cheap, It about true love.
I don't know if this is the MOST thoughtful gift, but I gave my boyfriend a picture of us in a nice frame once, and the picture was from a really good day that we both fondly remember.
If it were myself, I would really enjoy a night alone without tv or kids in the background or a 3 day weekend getaway to a great city, somewhere out of the ordinary.
Anything that is completely personal use, or something that you know they want and would not buy for themselves.
He loves those body pillows and he messed his up washing it....He got his from this expensive store in the mall...so I got him another one.Sounds simple but when you get someone something they really want its special.
I always think about what he's been talking about like things he has said that he wants and i buy the one i think he would like the best good luck!
Show up at work naked. They seem to love that, plus the staff really get a kick out of it.
Something he's always wanted, but didn't buy himself.
For the guy- A tune-up for his car.





For the gal - A complete cleaning of the entire house.
A golden last rolo :)


my boyfriend loved it when i bought him one.
A love letter %26amp; a bunch of lottery tickets :)
a threesome
sex with another woman while you watch
sex HIS way.
a bag of dirt
An affair

No comments:

Post a Comment