Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Had to file injured spouse due to husbands back child support debt. I efiled and all income was mine howlong?

My husband is disabled due to spinal cord surgery and is pending disability with no income in 2008. I filed injured spouse electronically to protect my refund. We have to children and I was told this is how i had to file. I filed married filing jointly. How long does this take. I know the irs says 11weeks. Does it really take that long?Had to file injured spouse due to husbands back child support debt. I efiled and all income was mine howlong?
My husband is disabled due to the same thing and owes back child support from several years ago. I filed injured spouse last year and this year. Last year it only took about 5 weeks and I received a check in the mail even though I specified direct deposit. I've heard the time Varies. It's only been 3 weeks so far this year and still waiting.Had to file injured spouse due to husbands back child support debt. I efiled and all income was mine howlong?
That's about right. You may see it a bit sooner but don't plan on it.
  • pimple cure
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment