Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Would you drink a warm glass of liquid diahrrea to save your spouse's life?

my gf said shes not sure and now im thinking of calling off the engagement.





ladies woukld you drink a poopshake for your man???Would you drink a warm glass of liquid diahrrea to save your spouse's life?
hell to the no thats freaking gross...Would you drink a warm glass of liquid diahrrea to save your spouse's life?
The ? is would you?
wtf o.0
Eww, no. Why would you ever need to. Really?
You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering breaking up with her because of that. I'm sure, if put in that situation, she would do it. But if you two are sitting on the couch, and you randomly say ';Would you drink a poop shake for me?'; of course she'll say no. Find a real reason to leave her.
lmfao!!!


this makes me shed tears of laughter
1 Girl One Cup





Ewwwww





Yeah i love him to death but the muthafcuker better do the same if he was in that situation





:D
No.
Poopshake. LMFAO.





No, I would not.
THAT WOULD BE DUMB IF YOU DID!!!
no, i'll find a new spouse, a spouse that doesn't get into situations that require me to drink diarrhea
not as a joke


but i would to save his life.
I don't have a spouse. :D Or a man right now. LOL
OMFG, when I saw this question I bursted out laughing
Uhh would you?


Now that IS the question.
I'm a guy, but no
how is it gonna help your gf in the first place?
no
why would u ask her that....i dont think you would either.
No. I wouldnt do that to save my own life!
lol poopshake.








hell naw. I wouldn't even drink warm soda for that.





jk
can i rip my taste buds off first?

No comments:

Post a Comment