Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How did you and your spouse meet? How did you break the ice the first time you met?

We met through a dating service.





Thing were pretty awkward until I bit down on a tomato and sprayed juice in a nice, wide arc, across the table and into his eye.





All the best.How did you and your spouse meet? How did you break the ice the first time you met?
I met my husband through my neighbours - whenever they had a function on he was there - I was divorced from my 1st husband and always had my 4 kids with me so it took a while for anything to happen but he always played with my kids and made a huge effort to help - he would even pop in and change my light globes, fix my heater etc.





After about 6 months we officially got together and married 18 months later.How did you and your spouse meet? How did you break the ice the first time you met?
I first met my husband when I turned up for an audition for the band we were both in. The band went overseas and we all lived together for about 6 months overseas, I had a major crush on him the whole time but I was too embarrassed to say anything %26amp; I never thought he would be interested in me. Plus we were kind of told by our manager at the time that there was to be no hanky panky between band members so I never did anything about my feelings. Eventually my feelings turned into love for him and It was killing me inside and it all became too much for me, I decided I was going to leave the band and go home and the night I was going to tell him he told me that he had feelings for me. We have never been apart since that night and 5 years later now married with a little one on the way.
We met at the dental office I worked at. He was a patient and I called him and asked if he wanted to go out sometime on a dare from the other girls at the office and he called back and asked me out. We have been married for five years now and have two beautiful daughters.
i had a few of those dating sites and was about to give up on guys for a while. i decided to check my messages one last time. i saw that i had a message from a cute guy named wasupguy. we had emailed each other a few times but it had been a few days so i figured he had given up so i had too. when i looked at the message he said he was sorry that it had been a few days and he left his number for me. i called him and we decided to meet in person that day at sonic. he was and still is at this point in time a marine so i figured it would be ok to meet at sonic. i had my daughter with me since we were going to get our pics done for. when i saw him step out of the car i thought he was kind of nerdy but then i decided after watching him interact with my daughter who was 2.5 that i wanted to be with him forever. that was february 5, 2008. we got engaged march 27, 2008 and have yet to set a date. hes getting out of the military and is going to be a state trooper in south carolina.





we plan to have 2 boys and a big dog on the future to go along with our 3 year old. he claims her as his since they have bonded. i get kicked out of the living room during their movie time all the time.





i love him and he loves me.....i never actually thought i would find someone as great as he is. although he does irritate the **** out of me.
Met in church when we were like 14. We did not get along at that time. We did not run in the same circles at all. We ended up going to the same high school and never talked there either. He was much more popular than I was.





Then I saw him when I came home for the holidays over Christmas at church. I said ';hi';and remarkably he said ';hi'; back. I ask him if wanted to sit down. He sat with me and we became friends. A few weeks later we started to date. That was over 15 years ago and we have been together ever since.
My husband %26amp; I met when he was at the mall with friends and I worked in the wig store helping cancer patients. Though he had no business needing a wig he came in %26amp; tried on a bright yellow one to make me laugh. We started dating %26amp; were married 6 months later. We have a 4.9 year old, 22 month old %26amp; I am in my first trimester with #3!
In a bar. A guy I once dated walked in; to avoid him I walked up to this nice looking guy. I asked if he was there with anyone. Then said that I was avoiding ';that guy'; and asked if he act like he knew me. I never gave my name or any other information; trying to be careful.





Two weeks later he needed a date to a frat party. A frat brother, that I knew (from high school) and saw us that night asked why not ask me. So bang; he had a name, number, and address. The next weekend I go home - guess who shows up?
We met through a mutual friend at a party. I got drunk and started making out with him. From there it was history....








how is someone gonna give me a thumbs down on how i met my husband. we are happily married with 3 children-you people need to grow up
We met in a club. I went there with some girls after a softball game and they all kind of split and left me standing there. I was not used to being in clubs. He asked me if I wanted to dance and I said I would rather sit down and talk. We have been married for 26 years.
We met at work. I just told my grandparents (who I lived with) that I met someone great and I was bringing him home for them to meet. We've now been married 8 years, have a 7 year old son, 4 year old daughter and I am 22 weeks with our third and final baby girl.
I was wearing a gorilla suit and was passing out bananas (long story why). He wanted to find out who was wearing the stupid suit on the hottest day of the year. We became friends and eventually started dating. Married about two years later. Been married 20 years next week!
I met him at a bar in downtown Nashville. His friend bet him that he couldn't take me home, and his friend lost. Ever since then, we've been together. I guess the ice was just broken from too much to drink.
in college. been married for 10 years next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment