Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I prepare my spouse for labor?

My spouse is in Iraq and wont be home until 1 week before I'm due. Are there any websites for men to learn about labor %26amp; how they can help?





What would you do?How can I prepare my spouse for labor?
My hubby was in AIT when I was pregnnat and got home 2 weeks before birth. I sent him a book called Preparing for Fatherhood. I saw it the other day in the bookstore. The front is black and white striped man's shirt.





It talks about the need to knows like contractions, what to look for, and the other stuff like mood swings how to help out with the new baby, ways to give mom a break.





Is he gonna be back just for r%26amp;r? Or fo rgood? If for r%26amp;r I would suggest having lots of help with cooking from others and housework. That way you 3 will have th emost time together. Cos those first couple weeks are a blur anyways and hyou wanna enjoy them before he heads back.





Best of luck. You can email me if you ever wanna chat cos I know exactly how hard it was. My husband got deployed when our sonw as 9 days old.How can I prepare my spouse for labor?
There's books at walmart for dads to be that they can see what you are going through each week and it will help them inderstand labor and all there is to come.
What to expect can be helpful they have tips for Dad too.


The bradley method can also help him help you lol
really the only thing i can suggest is explain everything to him.
go to youtube.com and type in child birth class. hope this helps
  • new lipstick
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment