Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do you think you are good enough for your spouse or you think your spouse is lucky to have you?

I think we are both lucky to be with each other.





As for being good enough, I don't know, we have our ups and downs, but for the most part we just muddle along as best we can - which seems to be working quite well, nearly 10 years later.Do you think you are good enough for your spouse or you think your spouse is lucky to have you?
I am good enough and lucky enough to have such a lovely Wife and 2 adorable Kids. What else I need, I am happy enough.Do you think you are good enough for your spouse or you think your spouse is lucky to have you?
some times I think he's lucky some times that I 'm lucky and others that we are the most UNFORTUNATE people on the planet and I wish we never meet
She is lucky to have such a Religious boy like me.


She should feel worthy to even die for me at times
both. Because if anyone is lucky they it will be difficult to live together.
I think I am


good enough


for my spouse
lucky to have me....i always remind him of the fact.
it is all on her in my future but i know that she is lucky
I'm ok. He could possible do better.
my spouse is gonna be lucky to have me.
  • pimple cure
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment