Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is something your spouse does that drives you crazy... not in bed either?

example - I HATE the way my husband eats his cereal. He lets it sit there for a few minutes so it gets soggy..........ugh. No matter what cereal it is. It really makes me sick to my stomache. I like my cereal crunchy. Yes I know I can't change it and that's whay he likes but it drives me crazy to the point I don't like to be around him when he eats it. Is there something your spouse does that makes you feel gross or you just can't stand.What is something your spouse does that drives you crazy... not in bed either?
It drives me nuts if he pushes my buttons just for the heck of it... And he knows which buttons to push!What is something your spouse does that drives you crazy... not in bed either?
She turns off the TV if I just went to the bathroom for a couple of minutes. Something about saving energy, but give me a break. I raise the volume a bit so I can still hear what's going on. Is that wasting energy? I don't think so!





And please don't nag about soggy cereal. That's so trivial, kinda like my TV thing. He's still the love of your life. See all that is not trivial that makes you love him and you can deal with any little thing.
He rubs the be-jes@s out of his nose and sniffs rather than blow his nose.....I can't change it so I've learned to 'tune-out' the sniffing....


...as far as his poor nose, he's actually broken blood vessels on one side from years of constantly abusing his poor proboscis lol...this happened before I met him. You'd think that would have made him stop....nope. Chalk it up to be being an old dog hanging on to old tricks lol. Good luck.
It annoys me when i ask my husband a question and lots of times he will say ';i dont know';lol.





That's really the only thing that he does that drives me crazy.
My husband ALWAYS exaggerates! Especially if we are arguing.
puts the dishes in the dishwasher without washing them off first. ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment