Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is there any secret that if told, you would leave your spouse?

Or if you felt that they were being used, no matter how bad, you would stay with them?Is there any secret that if told, you would leave your spouse?
if i ever knew he was a pedophile i couldn't stay with a man like that,Is there any secret that if told, you would leave your spouse?
Absolutely, just because I love you doesn't mean I will stay with you no matter what (like if he raped someone, or cheated or killed someone purposely). Feeling used - well that's a little more indepth. Why and how do you feel used - is this just a feeling your having because he's not communicating his actions, or is he truly using you?
There is nothing that my husband could disclose to me that would make me leave him. And I am the one who controls whether I am allowing someone to use me, so it is a moot point.
Once trust is broken, no matter what issue the trust is about, that's it. There's nothing left.
If I found out that he has cheated since we have been together I would be out of here. I would not stay and let someone use me. I will not settle for that.
Yeah if I were told these few things I would leave:





1. He still has feelings for his ex


2. He cheated on me by either sleeping, kissing or talking to another girl behind my back
yes


cheating


no matter the circumstances
Of course. I can think of several.
I told you

No comments:

Post a Comment