Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can a spouse attend MENSA social gatherings with a member?

I assume they wouldn't go to weekly or mothly normal meetings, but can they attend other events? Such as game nights or social nights with food/drinks? I want to join but only if my husband can participate with me sometimes. I qualified but this will be the deciding factor in my choice. Can anyone shed some light on the subject? Are you a member and your spouse is not? How does that work? I appreciate any insight.Can a spouse attend MENSA social gatherings with a member?
I was a member in Los Angeles and almost every week I attended a function with a friend who was not a member. Many functions charge a small fee for the cost of food and may charge more for non members.





When I moved to a small city the social gatherings almost vanished. I finally quit since the fee was too high and I got nothing in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment