Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What does Marriage mean to you? Is it a matter of putting yourself first or your spouse?

It means committment. It means sacrificing. It means putting your spouse and children first...in my opinion.*What does Marriage mean to you? Is it a matter of putting yourself first or your spouse?
Thanks!

Report Abuse


What does Marriage mean to you? Is it a matter of putting yourself first or your spouse?
It's putting our family first - we make decisions together to better our relationship and family, not just one or the other.





If you really are putting yourself OR your spouse first then your marriage needs some serious help.





But to answer your question - marriage means to me a partnership where my husband and I work together to strengthen our relationship and bond, raise our children and plan together for a positive future.
marriage to me is about love and wanting to be with no one else for the rest of your life but that person. I don't think it's a decision to be made lightly. I don't think it's about putting anyone first, but just being there for each other and loving one another.
Putting mine and my spouses problems first. Equally as one. One shouldn't come over the other.











Good answer, right:D I think that's more from a female point of view. But most guys I know, traditional guys, feel they should protect and put all their spouse's needs first. That ways cool with me too:) As long as she doesn't take advantage of a good man.
Your spouse of course! Marriage to me means that you want to spend the rest of your life tied to this one person. It's sad that marriges have a 52% of failing in this generation.
It means the two of you have to add up to 100%. Some days it's 25/75, some days 50/50, some days 75/25, etc.
I'm done with putting other people before myself. Next guy I marry better have the same attitude.
To make life easier for eachother but mostly it become harder.





Someday if I decide to get marry !
Marriage to me means putting your spouse first.
Your spouse of course.
to me it means having no money





and i always put myself 1st
I'd put my spouse first ^_^
we one
  • pimple cure
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment