Friday, August 20, 2010

Would you be upset if your spouse was an actor and doing steamy roles?

Steamy roles like passionate sex roles. can you take it?





If you cant take it will you break up or just be upset with them and tell them how you feel about it? Do you have the right to be upset after getting together with them after knowing they were actors/actresses?





Just answer the questions please.


Oh and these answers might interest you:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>Would you be upset if your spouse was an actor and doing steamy roles?
It would totally bother me, the thought of my girl in another guys arm and stuff, that would make me very mad, like alot, like Hulk status.Would you be upset if your spouse was an actor and doing steamy roles?
You knew this when you met her first, but you thought it wouldn't bother you right? it didn't bother you at first because you were in lust with her but now you love her right. I couldn't live with it myself but there's always room for compromise. Tell her you don't have a problem with her being an actress, in fact you support it but you want her body just to be for your eyes only. tell her that you think it's too special to share with everyone
I can't take it and I would be upset with them. If they didn't stop I'd likely kill the guy she was messing around with and maybe her too out of pure rage.





Oh, if I already knew they were like that. Nah, I would still get mad but I'd just get out of the relationship if she wouldn't quit for me.
Look at what happened to Jennifer Aniston? I would never put myself into the position of being married to an actor/actress that did movies involving nude sex scenes anyways, its disrespectful to your body and the entire meaning of sex... Thats just in my opinion though :0)
if i knew beofre hand, then it would not be fair to try to change their mind... maybe talking would help if i did have a problem with it... but if i knew what i was getting into and it wasnt just out of the blue i think i would be a ok
I would be upset, but what can you do?


Maybe just tell them that it bothers you to lift some of the weigh off your shoulders.
It would not bother me. Acting is just acting. You're supposed to be a professional on the set just like any other job.
Not as long as she acts them out with me!
Hell, it would probably turn me on.





Where can I sign her up?





fs
no way, I wouldn't want to share her... why would I do that? that's sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment