Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the biggest turn off about your spouse?

Some times I know my husband has to look at me in disgust. What is the most disgusting thing your spouse does?What is the biggest turn off about your spouse?
she has hairy asss cheeksWhat is the biggest turn off about your spouse?
My husband always burps. Thats the most disgusting thing he does
Not married, but I hate it when my woman's stomach starts getting fat. But I love when her boobs or butt get bigger, just not her belly
We all have weaknesses. I think when we think poorly of our spouse it is more a reflection on how we think than on the shortcoming of our spouse. If we can keep a positive attitude, we will only see the good in others and improve on the short comings.
when my hubby has showered or bathed in 3 days i tell him oh no u are not getting into this bed till u shower stinkerella. then i change the sheets and we have anice clean soft bed to get into. this doesnt happen to often but it does happen and when he sees clean sheets especailly 2 days after i just changed them he gets the idea and then takes a bath and does so every nite there after...
he smokes all the time
sometimes my hubby forgets to brush his teeth in the morning, and when I remind him, if he's running late, he won't bother brushing them he'll just leave for work. LOL
I'm thinking but I cant think of one thing we all at one time or another will disgust our partner but I cant think of one
his lack of wanting to grow, thinking hes sooo important, and his micro managment ( we work together).
his immaturity.
Wipes his face on his shirt when he is sweaty, I guess I will let him live.








I love him, and do not consider him disgusting, even when he stinks up the bathroom.
make weird faces at me but i still love him
Pick just one? Ouch...





Pathological liar


Immaturity


Selfish


Stingy


Secretive


Evasive


Control Freak
definitely the farting :) Other than that I love him to pieces!
When he undresses, sike! everything is sexy to me about my man
farts in bed

No comments:

Post a Comment