Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't you just hate it when your anniversary comes around and your spouse just plain forgets it?

DISCLAMIER:This question should not in any way what-so-ever be misinterpreted as chatting.Don't you just hate it when your anniversary comes around and your spouse just plain forgets it?
I used to. But he is no more.....and hopefully when he marries again, he will have learned from his mistakes.Don't you just hate it when your anniversary comes around and your spouse just plain forgets it?
Hmm, yeah. Our one year anniversary, my husband was in Iraq. Our 2 year anniversary we were driving home from Idaho to California after visiting the family for Christmas. He was acting like it was no big deal to drive 15 hours on our anniversary, instead of waiting one day. This year, he keeps talking about it, so I think he has something planned!
Yes I do. My husband always gets my b-day confused. It is in april and he will get me something in august. It makes me so mad.
He forgot once. He has never forgotten again.
would you like to talk about it?





%26lt;hehe%26gt;





no - I never get forgotten
i don't have an anniversary
it's worse when they say they are leaving you on your anniversary
Hell, mine cannot even remember my birthday. Our anniversary is April 30, and he thinks its in November, LOL
well since im young i dont really do anniversarys so therefore no but if i didi then yeah
He never has forgotten since 1965.
its never happened x
i'm happily not married.
Nope !





It saves me money
yeah that just bites babe! ; (
my bf forgot our 8 month anniversary once. like how can you forget? its not that hard to remember a date....jeez
he can't forget it, we got married on his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment