Sunday, August 22, 2010

What keeps you from cheating on your spouse?

I love my wife and she is the best (hot sexy beautiful). When you have the best why look elsewhere.What keeps you from cheating on your spouse?
I think there's nothing wrong with checking out other women/men, or even some harmless flirting, so long as you know when enough is enough. The main thing that keeps me from cheating is having enough love and respect for your partner to not give into the temptation. Sure, you might be able to do it and never have ur partner find out, but how could you look her/him in the face and feel good about urself when he/she tells you they love you because you are so good to them. Not a guilt that I would want to live with.What keeps you from cheating on your spouse?
Well the truth is we all look at some time. I really believe that anyone who says they don't is lying.





I've been tempted once or twice and anytime I've considered straying I've thought about what my life would be like without my husband. He really is my best friend as well as my lover and to lose that would be devastating. I also cannot imagine how much it would hurt him if I ever did.





When I look in the mirror and think of those things I know it would never be worth it.





But that's just me. If you're not happy and you don't feel that the relationship is worth saving then you may see something different in that mirror. I would never judge anyone for cheating because you just don't know what goes on in another persons relationship. It may not be right but we're all only human right?
I married the man I was head over heels in love with and he satisfies all my needs and desires. I love going home to him every night.





In addition, I do not allow myself to be in situations that could cause my guard to be down. i.e., I don't go out clubbing without my husband unless with my girlfriends. I do not flirt with the opposite sex. I wear my wedding ring and tell guys coming up to me that I am happily married and can't wait to go home to my husband. I would never allow myself to be alone with another man. Anyone is capable of cheating if they put themselves in a bad situation...I choose to stay away from potentially compromising situations.
a couple things:





First, I think they're really hot, and I can't imagine that I could do any better...lol





Second, I respect and admire the Women of my house, and to cheat would be disrespecting them in the extreme.





Third, I see myself as an honorable man, and I would not sully or erode my honor by breaking my vows.





Fourth, My kids and my rep with them. I don't think I could look any of my children in the eyes again if I were to cheat and hurt their mothers.
so, i went to a 'bible study' (college) with my new GF (her idea).. she was a total nymphomaniac. we had sex 3-5x per day.





i walked out of bible study once, because the topic was abstinence.. my nympho gf said she's not having sex before marriage because her love for God. and she said it with a straight face, just like everyone else above me (and probably below me).





who you all crappin'?
I would never want to mess up the best thing that's every happened to me!





I don't put myself in situations alone with another guy. If you don't want to fall off of a cliff- then you stay far away from the edge. Love's a choice. I choose my hubby- he's perfect for me!
seriously, im so far in love with my woman that the thought of another woman doing something with me almost makes me sick to my stomach.... we broke up once... for about 3 days and i went out once and i felt so bad i couldnt even give the woman a good night kiss
I don't want to cheat, I am happily married and I can get sex at home. If you do think about it, think what you have to lose if you went through with it.
I am an honest person. The day I meet someone better than him I will dump him and start a new relationship. I will not cheat, If I find someone worth it to end my marriage I will break it up first.
stability, security, love, sex





More over why do you want to do it ?
Opportunity!
































Just kidding I love my wife and have made a commitment to her and would not break that vow!
making sure she looks hotter than the other women. It cost a lot of money too. Like plastic surgery and personal trainer. Oh and I drink a lot of whiskey
Mostly that I love her and want to stay happily married. On those occasions when that may not be enough, I think of how I would feel if she cheated on me.





It's been working for 25 years now.
The choice I made to be faithful - through thick and thin, happiness and unhappiness.
I am happily married to my best friends, lover and everything in between. Why would I cheat?
even though I can be very mad at my husband I could never cheat because I know I would feel so guitly about it.
The fact that I love my husband and would never in a million years want to cheat on him.
My love and respect for him and my vows that's what.
Love





Commitment





Commiunication
Personal boundaries.
Commitment.
Well I am awful silly but, I would have to say, 'marriage vows'.
integrity - the golden rule.
chastity belt and that chain that keeps me tied to the bed...
Loyalty. Plain and simple.
that im happily married and i love my husband. duh!
I love him. That's all that counts.
Love and morals
Love
Respect. And lots of great sex! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment