Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I heard your spouse will sometimes get your symptons when you are pregnant. has this happened to anyone?

WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY DAUGHTER I HAD A BAD FLU, I AM TWO DAYS LATE AND MY HUSBAND HAS A BAD FLU. I TOOK A TEST BUT IT WAS NEGATIVE.HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE?I heard your spouse will sometimes get your symptons when you are pregnant. has this happened to anyone?
I had a baby back in December. I was nausea all day long but never got physically sick. But my husband (who works first) would get to work and have to run to the bathroom because he was getting sick. This happened almost ever day the first trimester.I heard your spouse will sometimes get your symptons when you are pregnant. has this happened to anyone?
I had a miscarriage, but when I was pregnant, my fiance would get really tired all the time and was constantly eating ice cream! And this is a man who manages a fitness center and is a total health nut, I thought it was funny. =)
Well, i had a friend, she was pregnant...


her boyfriend was also getting her symptoms like vomitting and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment