Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it possible to cheat on your spouse and be intimate with your spouse on the day?

Does a cheating spouse usually be intimate with their spouse on the same day that they have cheated or do they usually let a few days pass????Is it possible to cheat on your spouse and be intimate with your spouse on the day?
Not only possible but probable. Since a cheater has a lack of morals this would not bother the cheater at all. If fact, they might do it just so the spouse doesn't get suspicious.Is it possible to cheat on your spouse and be intimate with your spouse on the day?
My husband had sex with me the same day he was with his skanky whore. I did not know he was cheating on me at the time,one night we were in bed and i wanted to give him a BJ and every time i got near his penis he pulled me up. I tried 2 more times and the same thing i said what's wrong with you you like when i do that. He said that i got him so excited that he just wanted to get in side of me. I thought it was strange because he never ever stopped me before but OK i didn't think much of it until i found out that he had been cheating on me. He denied that It happened but any man turning down a BJ something is up specially when he never wants me to stop when i start.
Sometimes yes they do have both their partner and the ';other person'; in the same day. Which makes a lie of the whole ';never getting any/enough'; line that so many cheaters use. I guess it gives them a sense of power to think that they can (and did) have both.


It is extremely disrespectful action, to both of their partners. But I guess if you choose to cheat, respect is not something you're willing to give your partner anyway.
Yup! My hubby did! He cheated on me with a college, came home and than had sex with me...he told me a week later..now we are separated, not only because of that, but I've posted this info before..HE WANTS A NEW LIFE...anyway since Dec. he has this new girlfriend...and stupid me was still was sleeping with him up until April 1st. He use to come over and visit his son, sleep with me, and then go to her..she has no idea..at least I know(??) I did it because not only am I a bit stupid, but still love him...but the gate is closed now :) :).
Women can cheat and still have sex as usual with their husband or b/f. We are different than men b/c we can fake it.. men can't. When a man is cheating it's always obvious in the sex.. they tend to do it differently and take longer to come. With women, we don't have that problem.
I don't know for sure if my spouse did, but I know she would have sex with me one day and the affair the next. I know she tried, but at that point I was on to it and declined. But my spouse's sex drive seemed to increase during the affair.
To be honest .I use to have sex with some one and go home to my man aha meave sex with him I change, but now it feels like i am falling back to the way i use to be.I trying to controll it.It very hard.I am a very sexural person.
There are no rules to this but I would assume that if the man was getting it somewhere else, he most likely wouldn't initiate something with this wife the same day - he had his jollies for the day to put it bluntly.
Yes many people can manage that. Some men do not think cheating is wrong hence they deal with wife and girl friend as separate entities and can manage both the relationships quite well.
A sudden change in sex-drive, particularly an increase for women, is an indication of an affair.
You've never seen Maury, huh...








Read and believe Teenie's answer and then reverse the sexes.


Yes, it is done everyday with skanky trifling cheaters.
You would have to ask a cheating spouse that question.





Nobody knows but him/her.
sometimes...








Just depends on how things happen...
I would say they would
Mine did!

No comments:

Post a Comment