Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does your spouse know that you have got a yahoo answers account?

or have they got one themselves? would you let them see your questions?Does your spouse know that you have got a yahoo answers account?
Yes she knows, and I often ask her expertise on answers I give. I have nothing to hide, so why should I keep anything from her?Does your spouse know that you have got a yahoo answers account?
1) Yes, he knows (and I often read him some of the more amusing questions)





2) Yes, he has one too





3) Yes, I let him see my questions (and I often read him my answers to the above-mentioned amusing questions of others)





What's the big deal?
He knows I have my account and calls me a ';Dweeb';. He doesn't have one and wouldn't ever consider joining me....





I don't think I would mind him reading my questions/answers... I even sometimes ask his opinion in which I must be prepared to get criticized for being a ';Dweeb'; once more...
he doesn't know, it isn't like it's a secret, but i figure its not that big a deal and i had it before we got married or even knew each other. if he asks i would tell him. as for him having a yahoo account...idk and don't care. i trust him.
yes he knows. its not a secret or a big deal. i like reading and answering ?'s. its not like a chat forum like facebook or myspace. i dont have either 1 of those and neither does he.
He doesn't know yet because I just created it. And I would love for him to read the questions and answers. Definitely something I wouldn't hid from him.
No, and don't care if he does. No I have a secret acct. and plan to keep it that way.
Heck yeah he knows! I read him all the questions and we have a good laugh!





He doesn't want one. He is more than welcome to see all my answers/questions.
yes he knows, no he doesn't have one. He prefers motorcycle forums which he is active in.


Sure he can see my answers, I don't ask any though.
She sure does and I have nothing to hide so she is welcome to see my questions and answers.
Yes he knows I am on here and that is a very good question because some of my questions involve him so I don't think so.
Sure.





I know yours does not, since he doesn't exist.
Yes and yes I hide nothing from her.
yes he knows, and it doesn't bother him!!
yes
yes. but he dont ever ask me what i'm doing he sees i'm on y!answers and just goes on to do this things.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment