Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What makes a spouse terrible?

so what qualifies him or her to being labeled this?What makes a spouse terrible?
cheating, lieing, being mean all the time... not brushing your teeth hahahaWhat makes a spouse terrible?
It really depends on the other one that is married to that person. I mean if my spouse cheated on me, abused me or our son, had a substance abuse, etc... I would consider that a bad spouse, but that is me and my opinion. I could tell my mom that the man she is married to is a terrible spouse, but she might not agree. I guess it really comes down to the one who is married to that person. Hopefully you are not dealing with a terrible spouse, and if so GOOD LUCK!
When they are unable to put the needs of their spouse equal to their own. Marriage is a compromise, and each person should value their partners needs and feeling equal to their own.
For every 5 years of marriage your allowed one really bad screw up. However if she is constantly screwing up and there is no remorse or guilt then its got to end because she is playing a game with your heart.
Abuse, infidelity, refusing to meet the needs of your partner, selfishness, laziness....the list goes on.
Being a prude. Not understanding human sexuality. Not respecting your privacy.
Disrespect, lying, cheating, bullying,
cheats every second he/she gets or completely ignores the others existence.
the three a's:





abuse


alcoholism (when they're not willing to quit for anything)


affair








there ya go!
being untrustworthy, whatever the case may be.
Dishonesty I suppose is the worst thing.
Lying, Cheating not a good communicator or listener and being dishonest.
No respect.
a terrible spouse..
Cheating
cheating
smoking and yellow teeth..

No comments:

Post a Comment