Friday, August 20, 2010

What kind of questions did you ask before you got married to your spouse?

I asked about him first before I ever met him. I asked sisters to ask their husbands about his, his overall character, personality, etc. I asked his specifically what his expectations were for a wife (stay at home, work), what were his plans (stay in US or leave), big family vs small. those were thew main issuesWhat kind of questions did you ask before you got married to your spouse?
I may get slammed for this, but you have to have a conversation about money before you get married. (any bankruptcies, outstanding debts,) Get an idea of their attitude about credit and saving money. Fighting about money is a major cause in divorce. I'm not saying you shouldn't marry someone with a bad ';financial report card';, but it is a very important thing to know in advance and can save some grief later on if you've already ironed it all out!What kind of questions did you ask before you got married to your spouse?
I knew my husband before we married, I got luckey enough to marry my best mate. (New revert btw) But some good ones are ';Are you on the run from any mob or police action?';





';Are you a zombie?';


';Do you have leprosy or any other contagious desises?';


';Are you in any kind of debt? Or already married?';


And lastly but I think the most important of all,


';Are you the devil or in any way could be labeled as killer, murderer or cannibal?';





Hope my sense of humor didnt offend you :P





Salaam


amber
I knew my inlaws were religious but going infront of uncles without hejab was kind of no big deal so I asked my huby if he was going to allow me to do Heajab or not %26amp; alhamdulillah he knows his deen so he said yes or else i would have had to think about my marrieage to him.





EDIT, Sis Ninja u really didn't do that. trust me If I were a man I would runaway. Just ask him if he will allow u to practise ur deen properly or not the rest I'm sure is give %26amp; take matters.
What I Should have asked was can I have a look at your credit report? I had a nervous breakdown after I got married because i failed to do that.
Lol @ Ninja's interview hahahah.





Its as if he's applying for a friggin job. Lmao.
I got to know my spouse by talking to him on a daily basis, so the questions came freely.
omg i want to geet married now that everyone is talking about it =(


but im only 17.
you need to prepare for them. They are very difficult questions hahaha.
im very very very scared about this hehe. hopefully he doesnt have a family, nah ahahahahahaha!
Do you have any children


Are you married





You have to ask it in that specific order. good luck
what is spouse mean ? im still to young for marriage ;)
do u have intentions of marrying more than one wife
do you like stripes or polka dots?
What's your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment