Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whats the number one thing you hate about your spouse?

i am wondering what people hate the most about their spouose...also what is the main reason marriages fail?ThanksWhats the number one thing you hate about your spouse?
I hate that he always leaves his dirty clothes in the bathroom floor.Whats the number one thing you hate about your spouse?
One of the Sunday morning televangelists once had that question on his program and my ex (hubby of 20 years at the time) demanded that I listen. The reason marriages fail especially after 20+ years of marriage is because the wife gets tired of doing everything. The women are forced to take on all the chores, mowing included, take care of the house, the kids, cooking , cleaning, working, etc. Who needs a man when you are doing it all?


Also, the lack of sex for the man is not always the reason. I gave and gave and still my ex wasn't satisfied. He demanded getting a second woman in our bedroom and wanted me to give in. I finally left him to go get his ';strange'; that he demanded he needed. He was already cheating, why should I put up with it any more? GO!
For a marriage to succeed, you need at least one person to be able to identify issues and put them into words. You need both people to be 100% committed to working through them, not matter how hard or hurtful the issue is; and you get counselling if you can't do it by yourself. Most marriages fail, I think, because they haven't got the above scenario working for them. Too often people leave the counselling until one has already given up.


What irritates me most about my hubby? He can be soooo unreliable! He forgets, he procrastinates, he is so agreeable he'll say yes automatically without actually thinking about what he's agreeing to. Other than that, he's a top bloke!
the way he farts all the time, yet makes me feel gross because i got my period


they way he tells me i shouldnt wear make up shouldnt look up beauty products then tells me im not lady like enough


the way he talks to me like i am a child


the way he makes me feel bad because he pays for most things even thouh everything i earn i give to him for us yet i am never allowed new clothes etc


the way makes me feel ugly, he never says it, i just feel it.


the way he pressured me into an abortion


the way that i left him found a man who would do anything for me, he comes crawling back said he would change etc wanted the babies but was unsure and now uses that against me..


they way he cheated on me but plays it down and says that im a slut because i once flirted with his friends when i was blind drunk, i apologised to his friend the next day felt terrible


the way he flirts with my friends


the way he never tells me im the most beautifull girl in the world


yet i tell himm he is the most handsome...








**** time for me to get a divorce



The thing that I hate about my spouse right now is that she has been talking with another guy and I know I have $198.90 in overage charges on my cell phone bill. She doesn't seem to have a problem with it she said she will be talking to him when ever and for how ever long she wants they are just friends.
I don't hate anything about my spouse, she is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me since we were married. The main reason I think that marriages don't last is because one of two things- 1. you get married to fast and don't get to know the real person and 2- no communication in the relationship.
I don't hate anything about him... I dislike some of his behaviours but then again, I'm sure he hates some of mine.





If I had to choose one thing that I dislike about him would be how lazy he is... Can't clean up after himself or help more around the house.. It can be frustrating, but I don't hate him for it.
thers a list a long one including worst nightmares yet wanting things to work bad enough and being able to forgive and try to remain sane which at times is hard makes it work ....wanting it and working at it even if the person did horrible things forgiving numerous times a week .
The one thing i hate about my husband is every single morning he gets up,goes into the bathroom and hacks %26amp; gags (LOUDLY) 4 at least 20 mins!22 yrs i've been listening to that!Oh %26amp; his socks! They are always inside out %26amp; in a ball %26amp; they stink terrible!but oh well,i love him.lol
I hate it when she shouts, especially in front of our kids. But I think marriages fail when the two grow apart. This often happens when physical attractiveness is the only glue holding you together.
I cant say there is any one thing i hate but he has his flaws just like anyone else. Marriages fail because people these days don't work hard enough to keep it together.
Marriages fail because many people do not marry because they are in love. Love is generally the last thing on their mind.
No sex for 2 months at a time because the wifey is looking at how other people live and gets depressed.
Her bipolar disorder with pathological lying.
she is mrs freeze and marriages fail becuase when suck at it
My last gf cheated lol


I did not even get to make it to spouse level yet lol








I am free from her evil!
How there is a lack of respect..
lying!

No comments:

Post a Comment