Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is your spouse spending to much money?

If they key to becoming wealthy is investing your money, why do so many spouses insist on spending so much money on CRAP they don't really need?Is your spouse spending to much money?
My husband is a real saver but he takes very good care of me.Is your spouse spending to much money?
First you need to understand the purchase. Ones mans trash is another mans treasure sort of thing or is it just to fill a void in her life. I fill my wife's time with a variety of responsibilities and entertainments (No time to shop for crap)
Because many fail to implement some type of budget with their household finances.
I have no clue.


My bf is spending $3500 for a motor for a car that I would have sold.


Some people got it, some don't.
I'm with Ethan. We use Dave Ramsey's ';Total Money Makeover';. Following it has basically eliminated arguments about money in our household. We make a buget %26amp; everyone sticks to it. We draw out a set amount of cash on payday %26amp; divide it into envelopes (including entertainment for each person). As long as it isn't immoral or illegal, each person can spend their fun money on anything they want.
If one spouse is spending and one is saving, there is obviously an impasse that is going to lead to marital problems. In the US, 75% of divorces attribute their marital woes to arguments about money.





My wife and I regularly sit down to discuss our financial situation and we make all these decisions together so that we can achieve all of our long-term goals together. There is no other way to do it.
Because the momentary impulse buy makes them feel really good at the time....it's like a drug....
  • pimple cure
  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment