Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would you do if you caught your spouse cheating on you?

I have heard this question so many times and I want to hear what you will say. So what would you do?What would you do if you caught your spouse cheating on you?
A trial separation is good. I've been there. The feeling of betrayal is pretty intense and doesn't go away quickly...but it's a time for the person who got betrayed to step away for awhile, find themselves, regain their footing and see where they want life to take them.What would you do if you caught your spouse cheating on you?
If that is a right ';catching'; then I would join. And later we could discuss what to do.
Sorry but I would go absolutely spare.....I'm not sure what I would do exactly....I hope whatever it was ..I would retain my dignity.....
manslaugheter,1,2,3-vehic homicide,posion,arson,1st degree murder,2nd degree,3degree.........murdur was the case they gave me
OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
divorce. and never look back when this happens cheater will never change only get worse
Depends on what you mean by being caught. If I saw him I would walk up to him and her and say hello, introduce myself and then go home, pack and leave.


If I found out while at home I would ask him why (probably) then I would pack and leave. I definately would not have a screaming fit or crying in front of him or any of that I would try to react as calmly as I could because there is nothing I can do that would change what happened. After I left I would file for divorce.
tellher to get up and cleanthe friggin house because s**t whatevers his i own half of so i might as well use her too!! no seriously i just did and he's like so never seeing me again.
leave him
leave her
There would be no white flag upon my door.
I would leave him most definitely. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
wow not sure what i would do. i have been cheated on but i actually never caught them together. I guess i would just panic and think later i dont know. Mabye join them who knows.
If she was attractive, join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment