Sunday, August 22, 2010

Should you stop seeing someone if your spouse has a bad feeling about it?

if you have a old friend and that friend makes your spouse feel nervous about there intentions should you stop seeing that person out of respect of your loved one?Should you stop seeing someone if your spouse has a bad feeling about it?
Yes, I think you should. It's your spouse...their feelings should come before an ';old friend';.Should you stop seeing someone if your spouse has a bad feeling about it?
Unfortunately yes out of respect for your spouse either do that or have to argue with your spouse about how he thought the way they were looking at you isn't the way a friend should look at you lol i had that asked of me last wk i gave that friend up it was a dearly friend always there for me it hurt but it was either him or the constant arguing with my man it made the relationship allot more at ease
yes, unless you want to be ';cut off';, and no husband wants to be ';cut off';. Sometimes we think that isn't possible, but why else do you get a marriage certificate, it's a freaking contract.....read the fine print buddy. If wifey has a bad feeling about someone you hang out with, and you continue to do nothing about it....oddly enough, it states in the contract, that she can cut you off from getting any for as long as she wants...
Yes, your married because your spouse is your best friend. It's a spouses job to keep anything from hurting the other. Friends of that nature are something you have when you are single. If you keep up the relationship he could become frustrated and find an old friend as well. It's best not to invite such things into the dynamics of marriage.
Well, how good of an old friend is this friend? How long have you been friends with this person? Is this person of the same sex? This all matters. My ex husband didn't like me talking to my male best friend but this wasn't until after we got married. I took a stand and remained friends with my BF. Well.. Needless to say we are Divorced now after 4 years because of his over controlling attitude. I was like a dog in a cage! Even though me staying friends with my BF had some what to do with the divorce, I don't regret anything I did. Remember, SOME friends are forever (you know who they are), relationships these days rarely last. Age also has a lot to do with things like this... Insecurity and so on....
This same thing happened to me, a long time male friend got married , his new wife, was alright with me until she saw me at her book signing.


He called to tell me his wife does not want me to have any contact with him. I have not heard from the two of them in 10 yrs.
Is your marriage important to you? Find out what is really going on here. Is she being possessive or is there something about the friend she does not want to tell you.


Be observant and avoid the friend for now until you get to the bottom of the real situation.
yes, your spouse comes first. Why hurt the person you love? You married that person to feel safe, secure, and loved if the other person need more comfort than yes dump the old friend keep your spouse happy.
If they are the opposite sex and it is making your spouse uncomfortable with the 'friendly' relationship...YES, you should stop seeing them. And that is not unreasonable either.
No, you should tackle the intentions. You may have an untrue story about the intentions.
yes you should ignore anyone who makes your spouse feel upset or unsure. just think of how it would be if your spouse was always around someone you didn't like?
Yes your spouse should always come first, he's the one your going to spend the rest of your life with.
Who's more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment