Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you perform your normal shower routine when your spouse is in the room?

No, I feel rushed and well, some things I'd rather take care of without an audience. Plus I get little time to myself at home - husband, toddlers - so I want to have a little bit of private time. Though I do rush when he is there. Oh and he gets so pissed if I fart in the shower - true story.Do you perform your normal shower routine when your spouse is in the room?
Nope- I like my private time to get cleaned and ready.


If he's in there it's not going to be a ';normal'; shower routine.


Nudge, nudge, wink, wink....Do you perform your normal shower routine when your spouse is in the room?
Yes.


I still urinate in the shower.
he's not allowed in the bathroom while I'm bathing


and vise versa


we allow privacy for the other person
No, I make it look more sexy.
No

No comments:

Post a Comment