Friday, August 20, 2010

Spouse Pressure: What was the last push?

What was the last thing your partner pushed you to do, or try to convince you to do?





What was the last thing you tried to push or convince your partner to do?Spouse Pressure: What was the last push?
I can't even remember the last time I felt pressured by my spouse to do anything. We don't pressure each other, for any definition that I would call ';pressure';. I mean, there are things we ask each other to do, but we usually do them willingly and they don't require any sort of pressuring. I mean, does, ';Hey, I have to run to this meeting but I left some laundry in the dryer. It should be done in about an hour; could you fold it and put it away?'; ';Okay, sure, no problem.'; count as pushing?

No comments:

Post a Comment