Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the most degaussing thing that you spouse do?

I hate when husband do #2 before bed ,yukWhat is the most degaussing thing that you spouse do?
When he blows his nose in the shower and it doesnt rinse on down!!!Cause for divorce right there!!Samantha....lighten up!!!!!!!!What is the most degaussing thing that you spouse do?
What is ';degaussing';
I've thought about it, and my wife realy doesn't do anything that is discusting. She's a pretty normal woman.....
I think you mean disgusting.





Degaussing is the removal of a magnetic field.
talks about bowel movements...period..we know what happens in the bathroom...no need to give and update or describe...so i feel you!
pull blankets over my head %26amp; fart !!
Cheating is the most disgusting.
When all he does if fart fart and fart some more..
i like to get on the toilet why my womans in the bath and have a good dump she hates it i normally say dont mind me im just having a crap
#2 before bed, well honey, it's a part of life.





Now my biggest pet peeve not only for hubby but for everyone,





IS CHEWING WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN!!





Other's do not want to see what the heck is in your mouth, so close it when you are eating.
FART


SNEEZE W/O COVERING UP
we have this Van de Graaff generator in the bedroom, and the last thing we do before going to bed is degaussing it. It's really fun to watch all the magnetism evaporate into thin air. Holy flux, batman!
My wife talks to her sisters and what dogs.
farting in bed or in the car
you want him to hold it? hater!
He likes to tell me when he's had a REALLY good bowel movement. TMI.
The most degaussing thing? Hm, I don't seem to remember her ever fixing any TV sets....
When my wife burps (and she can rattle the windows to the house next door) and it smells like rotten eggs and raw sewage. The farting doesn't bother me because we getting into farting contest all the time. It should be an Olympic Sport...lol
How shallow and immature can you really be? All of you? Sounds like all of you need to grow up right now! Wait until he sees you going through labour and delivery, it would be a surprise if he ever touched you again after that.


I just laugh at woman like you...there isn't a single thing that he does that I find discusting....not one. There isn't a lot that bothers me, the way it bothers you guys.


GROW UP!
  • pimple cure
  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment