Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should a spouse get half if he or she lets themselfs go and stop looking like they did when they got married?

women always wants their man to do the things they did when they first started dating, but have no problem not looking like they did when they first started dating!





should you be able to walk away if he or she does not keep there end of the agreement adn that is doing everything you need to do to take care of your spouse!Should a spouse get half if he or she lets themselfs go and stop looking like they did when they got married?
Should a woman dump her man if he can't get it up? They say, half of men at 45 can't get it up. Should a spouse get half if he or she lets themselfs go and stop looking like they did when they got married?
nobody ever looks the way they did when they first started dating 5 or 10 years after the fact - wtf? if being frozen in time is an issue for you, put it in a f*cking prenup BEFORE you get married - that the person must remain eternally 25 years old (or whatever), can never age, must maintain an identical weight etc.





i promise you, however, if you can find someone to make time stop, they are going to want to be with someone who still looks 25 - 10, 20, 30 years later - and that means you won't be able to keep them.
YES! I have personally been with a guy who 'let himself go' after being with me. He basically gained about 80 lbs in a year. He weighed around 280 when I dumped him....Sad.....It was causing him health problems and being so fat pretty much made him impotent. Since he clearly loved FOOD more than he loved ME I decided to break it off. There were many other reasons in the relationship for me leaving him. Him not caring about his looks or health was a HUGE factor! To me, if someone does this, they don't love you or themselves! It's bound to lead to other issues in any relationship, especially if it's really bad!
When you said your vows did you say ';through only the prettiest of times?';





I doubt it. Life changes...People change! It's not fair for you to judge someone on how you WANT them to look! Actions are alot easier to change than appearances. Sounds to me like your being a little selfish!
What agreement is this. I never heard marriage vows at a wedding that said ';to have and to hold, through sickness and health, and looks must stay the same.'; This sounds very selfish, and unforgiving.
hmm i might like this idea..my bf has gained about 100 lbs and lost most of his hair and stopped going to the dentist. think i have a case?



Sure, and I suppose no 50-yo man has ever had hair loss or a beer belly. Nah, they all look the way they did when they were 20 and playing quarterback in their college football team.






But you vowed to be married ';for better or for worst';.
Well, when we get married we say something like, ';for better or for worse'; and ';until death put us apart'; no .... ';for looking good if not better'; or '; until your fatness/ugliness, etc put us apart';.....





Think about it..... and read below:








Traditional Wedding Vows 1:


I, (name), take you (name), to be my (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.





Traditional Wedding Vows 2:


I, (name), take you, (name), to be my [opt: lawfully wedded] (husband/wife), my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.





Traditional Wedding Vows 3 (traditional civil ceremony vows):


(Name), I take you to be my lawfully wedded (husband/wife). Before these witnesses I vow to love you and care for you as long as we both shall live. I take you with all your faults and your strengths as I offer myself to you with my faults and strengths. I will help you when you need help, and I will turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life.





Traditional Wedding Vows 4:


I, (name), take you, (name), to be my beloved (wife/husband), to have and to hold you, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad, and to love and cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all the days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment