Sunday, August 22, 2010

Has anyone ever worn lingerie while joining your spouse in a hot tub or shower?

nope.. I just go in butt naked!Has anyone ever worn lingerie while joining your spouse in a hot tub or shower?
My girlfriend stepped into the shower with me once wearing her bra %26amp; panties (very light blue lace, hard to forget). In my mind its one of the sexiest most spontaneous images I have of her! Wish she'd do it again ;)Has anyone ever worn lingerie while joining your spouse in a hot tub or shower?
no, but that does sound hot... i like to wear lingerie during any sexual encounter.
no im nake in the shower and hot tub but i wear lingerie to clean the house or just watch tvor just so he can take it off :)
Kinda defeat's the reason for sharing the hot tub or shower to begin with don't it?
No, but that sounds kind of uncomfortable!
Yes.





Doing that is called, ';Polish Skinny Dipping';....








LOL!
Nope.... just what the good Lord gave me. ;-)
wow lovely thought

No comments:

Post a Comment