Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you ever wish your spouse would compliment you more?

If so, in what areas do you wish they complimented you more on? appearance, personality, etc? I wish my spouse would compliment me more. ThanksDo you ever wish your spouse would compliment you more?
No, Im Secure with myself I dont need Others to Talk me up to feel good about MyselfDo you ever wish your spouse would compliment you more?
I'm not ashamed to admit it, I've been happily married for over 15 years and we have three children. Sometimes my husband overdoes it with his compliments and even though I don't mind, I would prefer to have one once in a while than twenty compliments over a period of two days and nothing for weeks. Most men and some women get really absorb with their work and forget the little things that make life so much better. Maybe your spouse is like my husband, leaves early in the morning, works long hours and comes back exhausted already reviewing in his head what he will do tomorrow. He gives me a good-night kiss and he snores. Then the week-end comes and after he puts all his paperwork in his office and everything is done for the week, he's like a different man. I leave him a note in his slippers every night with something nice written on it. He agrees that he should be more appreciative and tell me and he really tries, then it starts all over again. Well, I know he loves me and I know I can trust him like he can trust me, so I'll have to accept him like he accepts the things he certainly dislikes about me.
Even if you're not insecure compliments from the person you care about the most are very important!! I have told my fiance sooooo many times that he is allergic to complimenting me. It is annoying that other people compliment me more than him... especially since I compliment him. You should tell your hubby that not complimenting the person you supposedly love the most is a form of taking someone for granted!
My wife and I have a great relationship because we care about each other. When you care about your partner and are in it for the same thing you would be surprised as to the good things in life. We need to pull together as one and work on the issues together.
Yes, it's a common problem. We're all too self oriented.





Try this: Compliment him.





Give to get. Invest to collect. Sow to harvest.





Compliment him 10 times a day, everyday, for the next 2 weeks.





See if there are more kind words in his mouth after that.





Good Luck!
Absolutely I do. So I tell him. His crystal ball is broken, so I have to tell him how he can be the best husband that I need him to be. And for somethings, I have to alter my expectations.
  • pimple cure
  • la mer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment