Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can spouse work in amsterdam on indian dependent visa?

I am an indian coming to netherlands on dependent visa with my spouse, having 2 years work permit,can i work?


i am an indian coming to netherlands on dependent visa with my spouse, having 2 years work permit,can i work there on dependent visa.basically i am an engineering graduate having 2 years of software testing exp. what kind of job can i get there?what kind of temp./contract /full time jobs available to do in amsterdam?can any one guide me in this regard?Can spouse work in amsterdam on indian dependent visa?
Let me understand.. your spouse has a work visa to work here in the netherlands and you're coming along with him as his ';dependent';?





It really depends what immigration has allowed you to do. I'm on the same boat except that the IND (dutch immigration) has given me a work permit.





It's been hard for me to find a job I want to do because the jobs I'd really like to do need a certain level of dutch for me to do them. If infact you do have a work permit and have IT experience you may be able to get a testing the local banks or something of the sort.





My boyfriend works for an IT consulting company and they are always looking for people that can legally work in europe...





you should check with the IND (http://www.ind.nl)





and then if you're interested in my boyfriend's company...http://www.focusframe.com





good luckCan spouse work in amsterdam on indian dependent visa?
not in a legal way

No comments:

Post a Comment