Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would your spouse say if i sent you flowers and a card that read....?

Just wanted to say.


that people come in and out of our lives, and we sometimes forget to stop for a few seconds to let them know how wonderful and amazing they are. so i just wanted you to know that i enjoy who you are.


i'm glad i had the chance to meet you and share in a smile or two.





most of all i enjoy your beauty not only physical but the beauty that is inside of you.











What would your spouse or would you not tell them?What would your spouse say if i sent you flowers and a card that read....?
I would tell him, and he'd probably be amused and pleased that someone else noticed.What would your spouse say if i sent you flowers and a card that read....?
I'm lucky. He's a wonderful guy who trusts me. I'd never betray his trust, which only makes him trust me more. It's a nice place to be.

Report Abuse



If someone you met did a favor or something for you then a nice floral arrangement with a simple thank you card would be acceptable to most spouses , male or female , I would think .. But you crossed the line .. I see no need to reference her beauty physical or otherwise.. You need a lesson in manners and etiquette ...
HI J SEVEN,,i would show it to him,,just to make him,jealouse,,and he might just start sending me pretty cards,like that one,and if u wrote that,u need to get it printed in a card,card companies would love it,,PEACE
No as i would appreciate the comment and flattery.
I probably wouldn't tell him because he would be very insecure after that.
I would kill you. I am homophobic.
Of course I would tell him! He would say something like, ';At least I'm not the only one who sees it';. He's not the jealous type at all.
My spouse would think it likely that you are the child of one of the elderly people I care for.
wow um i really do not know.
my wife would probably kill you... sorry lol

No comments:

Post a Comment