Sunday, August 22, 2010

When stressed out do you tend to take your anger out on your spouse?

Sometimes, yes. I hate admitting that, but I do. I tend to be very snappy and use a pretty hateful tone of voice. I am getting better about it, and I usually use music and cleaning to get my stress and anger out. Working out also helps.When stressed out do you tend to take your anger out on your spouse?
Not lately, I tend to hold it in or vent about it to him but I don't take it out on him.





I take a bubble bath or read, that helps too...





Not a lot stresses me out. Giving it to God (prayer) makes it better!





Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.


Psalm 55:22 NKJVWhen stressed out do you tend to take your anger out on your spouse?
Spouse... ain't got one of them but family, friends, bf... whatever... who ever the lucky one that is there at that time gets it from me :) I don't really take it out on them but the littlest things they do will tick me off and make the lil hairs on the back of my neck stand... then I may snap a bit!!
i dont really get stressed out because i dont let it happen. my spouse knows when im in a bad mood without me telling him anything and he tries his best to make things better. my kids are well behaved and i dont let small things get to me.
I have. When I realize it I stop immediately. It is like making a mess in your own house. I don't want to let the outside have a negative impact on the ones I love.
No, I usually take my angry out on what cause it unless it my children, then I tend to take a drive by myself to blow off steam.
Yes I do because he's my best friend and i tell him everything. Poor guy but I think its part of the job, honeslty I think it should be added in all vows..
Sometimes he does get in the line of fire, but usually I don't do anything but get really quiet and stew for a while.
Sometimes it depends on what I'm mad about. But we always have great I'm sorry sex.
no never, but its the complete opposite for him. when hes stressed, he takes it out on me.
hell no i go off and have a big drink..

No comments:

Post a Comment